Updated alpha 21 distrbution

John Dougan

Mar 20, 2015, 7:30:00 PM3/20/15
to Oprn Cobalt Group
After digging around, I think I have a distribution that will work out of the box on Mac OS. It looks like there was pre 10.7 quarantine information on the files that was confusing the verifier. I've cleaned all that junk out and rezipped the bundle. New zip is at:

Let me know if there are any issues

Cheers,
  - John

--
John Dougan
jdo...@acm.org

John TechKnow

May 21, 2015, 5:29:36 AM5/21/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot John for all your work on OpenCobalt, I'm trying it out and I like it.

Have a nice day!

BTW: I am still searching for a content pack, if you can reupload the 11 version of maybe even a new 21 version that would be great.

John Dougan

May 21, 2015, 6:05:19 AM5/21/15
to Oprn Cobalt Group
The alpha 11 content pack is the last one we made so far. It'll still work just fine with alpha 21, nothing in there should be version dependent. We didn't want to update it too much because of the size.

I've reuploaded the content package to dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com/s/7whinbtcenr8csu/opencobalt-1.0alpha11-full-content.zip?dl=0 . I'll keep it up for a bit, but I don't have a lot of spare space and bandwidth for it.

Cheers,
 -- John

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open Cobalt" group.

John Dougan
jdo...@acm.org