Re: [Open Cobalt Group] Digest for opencobalt@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Richard Green

May 3, 2015, 5:56:08 PM5/3/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com
Analysis always depends on where you want to go with it.
Your question has no obvious goal. You need to be more specific.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 5:34 AM, <openc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"Lee, Mark" <ma...@csu.edu.au>: Apr 21 03:04AM -0400

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone might be able to recommend some good readings that provide guidance on how to perform systematic analysis of video recordings captured in 3D virtual environments (e.g., virtual worlds) aimed at understanding the interactive/communicative and collaborative processes that occur in such environments? I would appreciate pointers to the methodological literature as well as exemplary studies that demonstrate the techniques and procedures involved in conducting this type of analysis.

Many thanks in advance for your time!

Kind regards,

Mark

---
Mark J. W. Lee
Charles Sturt University and Federation University Australia