FYI your website is down

瀏覽次數:152 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Nakazo Moto

未讀,
2015年10月2日 凌晨4:42:432015/10/2
收件者:Open Cobalt
So I just came across open cobalt tonight and I think it is awesome, however, I can't get anymore info about it, aside form the Wikipedia article, or download it because your website is down.

John Dougan

未讀,
2015年10月2日 凌晨4:44:592015/10/2
收件者:Oprn Cobalt Group
Thanks for the report, there appears to be an issue with our DNS addressing. In the meanwhile https://sites.google.com/site/opencobaltproject/ should work.

Cheers,
-- John

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 12:30 AM, Nakazo Moto <goz...@gmail.com> wrote:
So I just came across open cobalt tonight and I think it is awesome, however, I can't get anymore info about it, aside form the Wikipedia article, or download it because your website is down.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open Cobalt" group.

John Dougan
jdo...@acm.org

Damion Lunin

未讀,
2015年10月9日 下午3:17:142015/10/9
收件者:Open Cobalt

All of the Duke.edu pages for downloading versions of OpenCobalt appear to be down as well, but at the time of composing this message the OpenCobalt.net downloads page is still accessible...

On Friday, October 2, 2015 at 4:44:59 AM UTC-4, John Dougan wrote:

John Dougan

未讀,
2015年10月9日 下午3:18:352015/10/9
收件者:Oprn Cobalt Group
Also, http://www.opencobalt.net/ is working.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open Cobalt" group.

John Dougan
jdo...@acm.org
回覆所有人
回覆作者