Question about OC

Francisco Lizarralde

Dec 28, 2015, 7:25:23 PM12/28/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm experimenting with OC, and I wonder if there is a way to prevent that OC freezes when a method crashes.

When it's occurs, it opens a debugger window, but all the system freezes, and it is very annoying to have to restart the system, losing all the work not saved.

Thanks in advance,

CyberBiker

Eric Gillespie

Dec 29, 2015, 12:41:04 AM12/29/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com
I hate to be pedantic, but what do you call "the system"?  The Squeak/OpenCobalt system, or the whole machine?

Cheers, BrickViking (alias DrSmokey)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open Cobalt" group.

Francisco Lizarralde

Dec 29, 2015, 1:19:42 AM12/29/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com

The Squeak/OpenCobalt system.