Blended Synchronous Learning article published open access in Computers & Education

Lee, Mark

Mar 26, 2015, 6:30:45 PM3/26/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

We have just published an article in the journal Computers & Education on blended synchronous learning, which involves enabling remote students to participate in live, face-to-face (campus-based) classes by means of rich-media synchronous technologies such as video conferencing, web conferencing, or virtual worlds.

We have taken up the journal’s open access option, which has allowed the article to be released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (BY-NC-ND) license. The article, which reports on outcomes from a collective case study involving seven discipline-based implementations of blended synchronous learning at Australian universities, can be downloaded free of charge at the following URL:

http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2015.03.006

Please feel free to share this with others who you think might be interested. More information about the Blended Synchronous Learning project, including instructions on how to become part of our Collaborator Network, can be found at http://blendsync.org .

Kind regards,

The BlendSync Team:
Matt Bower (Macquarie University)
Gregor Kennedy (The University of Melbourne)
Barney Dalgarno (Charles Sturt University)
Mark J. W. Lee (Charles Sturt University)
Jacqueline Kenney (Macquarie University)

Suggested article citation: Bower, M., Kennedy, G. E., Dalgarno, B., Lee, M. J. W., & Kenney, J. (2015). Design and implementation factors in blended synchronous learning environments: Outcomes from a cross-case analysis. Computers & Education. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2015.03.006

Carlos Crosetti

Mar 26, 2015, 11:44:09 PM3/26/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com
Nice paper, thanks for sharing!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open Cobalt" group.

Marjorie Fargis

Mar 27, 2015, 4:01:35 AM3/27/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com
my best compliments for the project. thanks so much for sharing it