Draft - Moving to the Cloud

drus...@ca.ibm.com

Oct 15, 2010, 12:43:03 PM10/15/10
to Open Cloud Manifesto
A first working draft of the “Moving to the Cloud” version of the
Cloud Computing Use Cases White Paper has just been posted.

We are looking for volunteers to develop the topics in Step 2 of the
document. I would ask that you submit your name back to the discussion
group before starting any work and you will receive a confirmation
back from us as to which topic has been assigned to you. We want to
ensure that the initial work is assigned to one individual and prevent
duplicate efforts. That does not restrict anyone from commenting on
any posts as they evolve ( in fact we welcome comments on all posts as
that ensures that we have as complete a picture for Moving the Cloud
as possible ).

NOTE: In order to post to the group, you must be a member. To join,
click on the "Join this group" tab on the top right hand side of the
page and follow the instructions.

Once we have everyone's input, we will start to edit the content to
ensure that the paper has a consistent look, touch and feel.

We are looking forward to everyone's comments as we work to complete
the moving to the cloud version of the White Paper.

A copy of the current draft can be found in the files section at
http://groups.google.com/group/cloud-computing-use-cases.

Dave