W3C Social Business Jam - Day 2 update

1 view

drus...@ca.ibm.com

Nov 9, 2011, 8:47:59 AM11/9/11
to Open Cloud Manifesto
W3C Social Business Jam - Day 2 update (repost of Alan Bird email)

The W3C Social Business Jam has a busy day 2 planned and we hope you
take a few moments to stop by for more discussion on social
technologies.

Don't miss Special Guests Matt Tucker, Angel Diaz, Alex Pentland,
Steve Ressler and Kevin Hauswirth.

We also have a strong line up of guest hosts including Kaliya Hamlin,
Yesha Sivan, Ed Krebs, Dion Hinchcliffe, Jeff Calusinski and Jenny
Sussin - not to mention hundreds of your peers online at the same
time.

Take the opportunity to explore new themes and topics.

New participants can easily register and jump in. Register here:
https://www.collaborationjam.com/minijam3/w3csocialbusiness/registration/

Consult the Jam Information site for topics and times:
http://www.w3.org/2011/socialbusiness-jam/

Cheers,

Alan

--