accelerometer CMA3000 obsolete in 2013

Paolo Di Prodi

Dec 13, 2012, 10:30:13 AM12/13/12
to openc...@googlegroups.com, ti-chronos-...@googlegroups.com
Some of you might already knew it but Murata has issued an EOL for the accelerometer the one inside the watch.

Quoting an email I received:

Paolo,

You may receive this same message elsewhere, but as I know that you've had some interest for CMA3000, I wanted to approach you directly:

Murata has issued end of life for CMA3000. This means that CMA3000 product will become obsolete in the end of 2013. Please see more detailed LTB schedule in attached obsolescence letter.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.

Best regards,
Juha

I wonder what will be the shelf life of the ezChronos, hopefully there are still enough units in stock to keep the ball rolling.

Cheers.

--
Dr. Paolo Di Prodi