porting of SWAP on openchronos finally successful

Paolo Di Prodi

Aug 12, 2012, 1:52:40 PM8/12/12
to openc...@googlegroups.com
To help with the NG integration I finally (last time it was an epic fail)
manage to recompile and do some bug fixes to the old openchronos software.
The repository is live here:
https://github.com/robomotic/OpenChronosSWAP
and can be compiled with the latest msp430 LTS suit.
please note with great joy that the simpliciti stuff is totally removed (yayyyyyyyy!).
We (me and miknix) did some investigation on the rfbsl and at the moment is a no go
since is a binary blob both on tx and rx side but we discovered something during
a sniffing session.
I believe now is straightforward to build the NG support.
I have also studied a bit more the code so I can be very helpful.
Rogerrrrrr.

--
Dr. Paolo Di Prodi