Intervals ready for primetime.

Anthony Toft

Jan 10, 2014, 10:32:37 PM1/10/14
to openc...@googlegroups.com

My interval training module is ready for the primetime, I have tried to push into a remote branch, but git complains that “remote” doesn’t look like a git repository. I have attached the diff.

The beep still doesn’t work properly, and more to the point, it’s not consistent in its misbehavior (sometimes it even works properly!) Otherwise it works well.

Let me know if you come across any problems with it.

diff

Aljaž 'g5pw' Srebrnič

Jan 18, 2014, 5:13:26 AM1/18/14
to openc...@googlegroups.com, Anthony Toft
I’m sorry, is this for openchronos-ng or openchronos?

- diff, 7 KB
--
Aljaž Srebrnič a.k.a g5pw
My public key:  http://bit.ly/g5pw_pubkey

Anthony Toft

Jan 18, 2014, 9:47:50 AM1/18/14
to openc...@googlegroups.com

Openchronos-ng

Here is what I am seeing

git push origin intervals:intervals

error: Cannot access URL http://git.code.sf.net/p/openchronos-ng/code/, return code 22

fatal: git-http-push failed

Aljaž 'g5pw' Srebrnič

Jan 21, 2014, 5:17:55 AM1/21/14
to openc...@googlegroups.com, Anthony Toft
Yes, you’re not authorized to directly push to our repo, please submit a merge request instead! :)