Toolchain versions

Anthony Toft

Mar 24, 2013, 12:55:22 PM3/24/13
to openc...@googlegroups.com

I have finally taken the plunge to get my chronos updated with openchronos-ng. I got latest, and configured/built it and seem to have it built something that’s not good. Checking my toolchain versions, it appears that I might not be on the right versions, but I cannot find any updates to the debian packages I am using.

Does anyone have the whereabouts of the correct .deb’s or rpms? I would really like to avoid having to track down and build the chain from scratch!

Paolo Di Prodi

Mar 24, 2013, 12:59:11 PM3/24/13
to openc...@googlegroups.com
Anthony!
If you read the mailing list you will find out you have to build it from scratch.
Look for my name signature and you should find out the links to a wikipage to build the LTS toolchain.
Believe me start to arrange your teacups will take a lot of time AND patience.
Cheers.

On 24 March 2013 16:55, Anthony Toft <tof...@cowshed.us> wrote:

I have finally taken the plunge to get my chronos updated with openchronos-ng. I got latest, and configured/built it and seem to have it built something that’s not good. Checking my toolchain versions, it appears that I might not be on the right versions, but I cannot find any updates to the debian packages I am using.

Does anyone have the whereabouts of the correct .deb’s or rpms? I would really like to avoid having to track down and build the chain from scratch!

Dr. Paolo Di Prodi

Anthony Toft

Mar 27, 2013, 9:59:19 AM3/27/13
to openc...@googlegroups.com

Hmmm, I got all of the approved versions of the tools, it wasn’t _that_ difficult.

However, I am still seeing the same issue. In the Alarm module, if you cycle through the modes (alarm, chirp, off) more than a couple of times, then the watch hangs hard. It stops responding to the buttons (all of them) and there are no display updates. The watchdog doesn’t rescue it and the only way out is to remove the battery for a few minutes. Removing the alarm module prevents this from happening.

Unfortunately I don’t have the time at the moment to fully debug what is happening here, but I suspect the button interrupts are being ignored in this case.