patch for testing branch accelerometer module

Paolo Di Prodi

Jun 16, 2012, 3:05:45 PM6/16/12
to openc...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
can somebody check why I am not getting any display output.
I might not have understood correctly the use of virtual screens.

--
Dr. Paolo Di Prodi

0001-More-options-in-the-Accelerometer-module-and-VTI-dri.patch

Angelo Arrifano

Jun 16, 2012, 3:10:05 PM6/16/12
to openc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paolo,

You don't need to use virtual screens at all. They are only useful if
you need to switch between several screens which display different
data (think on the clock module that display hours,minutes,day and
month in one screen; and year in the other).

I'll have a look at it later today.

Regards,
Angelo

Paolo Di Prodi

Jun 16, 2012, 6:33:32 PM6/16/12
to openc...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
yes I wanted to use it in measurment mode to print the axis values in a second screen
and then when the user wanted to see the values swap on the first screen.
Not sure though if it's a good idea or not.