noob instructions for Google Authenticator

kendall green

Dec 8, 2013, 8:35:57 AM12/8/13
to openc...@googlegroups.com
I just got the TI eZchronos watch and want to install the Google Authenticator code.  It seems that it can be done under either openchronos-ng or the regular TI software.  The module for openchronos-ng is marked as broken.  Can someone point me to  current instructions to compile openchronos-ng under Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit?
Can someone point me to instructions on how to add the 32 bit Google Authenticator code to the TI  software?  Thanks.

Dragan Knezevic

Dec 8, 2013, 8:37:35 AM12/8/13
to openc...@googlegroups.com

+1 :)

On Dec 8, 2013 2:35 PM, "kendall green" <kendal...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just got the TI eZchronos watch and want to install the Google Authenticator code.  It seems that it can be done under either openchronos-ng or the regular TI software.  The module for openchronos-ng is marked as broken.  Can someone point me to  current instructions to compile openchronos-ng under Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit?
Can someone point me to instructions on how to add the 32 bit Google Authenticator code to the TI  software?  Thanks.

kendall green

Dec 16, 2013, 5:28:30 PM12/16/13
to openc...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, December 8, 2013 8:35:57 AM UTC-5, kendall green wrote:
I just got the TI eZchronos watch and want to install the Google Authenticator code.  It seems that it can be done under either openchronos-ng or the regular TI software.  The module for openchronos-ng is marked as broken.  Can someone point me to  current instructions to compile openchronos-ng under Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit?
Can someone point me to instructions on how to add the 32 bit Google Authenticator code to the TI  software?  Thanks.

openchronos-ng seems to require msp430-binutils-2.2.2_p20120911, msp430-gcc-4.6.3_p21020406, msp430-libc-20120716 and msp430mcu-20120716.  I found everything but msp430-binutil.  Where is it located? Is there a binary package for Ubuntu 12.04?

kendall green

Dec 16, 2013, 5:29:13 PM12/16/13
to openc...@googlegroups.com