NDoCH Invitee & Sponsor List (openchattanooga@googlegroups.com)

Jenny Park (Google Drive)

May 1, 2013, 1:47:57 PM5/1/13
to opencha...@googlegroups.com
I've shared an item with you.
All,
Per our meeting last night, this is the spreadsheet for people/organizations we want to invite and/or sponsor the National Day of Civic Hacking.  The purpose of this is to add people (especially developers, but also including designers, govt. employees, etc.) who we really need on board to make the event a success.  Please add any individuals you feel need to be a part of the event and indicate whether you will invite them.   Likewise with the sponsor spreadsheet, we need recommendations of companies/organizations to contact for cash/in-kind sponsorships (main cost will be food).  Please provide as much contact info as you can and whether you feel comfortable making the ask.  I also added budget and breaks tabs, but these are more placeholders until we've got more of that figured out.
Spreadsheet NDoCH Invitee & Sponsor List
Google Drive: create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place. Logo for Google Drive

Tim Moreland

May 11, 2013, 9:27:36 AM5/11/13
to opencha...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I've updated the planning spreadsheet Jenny created with tasks for everyone. It would be really great if this weekend everyone could go into the document and updated the status of their tasks. If I left off any tasks assigned to you go ahead and add them in yourself. In order for this event to work we are all going to have to pitch in and more hands make for lighter work. Marketing and sponsorship will be our next big push so be thinking about how you can help out with either of these monster tasks.

Tim