stop working - no motile trajectories

Diego uñates

Nov 19, 2019, 8:26:42 AM11/19/19
to OpenCASA Mailing List
Hi Carlos
                 I´ve been using the OpenCASA succefully, until it stopped analysing the videos correctly. The analysis run, but it doesn´t recognize any cell. I tried with the test samples videos, and the provided settings, but still get the table with 0 motile trajectories. I tried with the same videos and settings in another computer, and it works!! So I think that it must be that something in my computer changed. Thanks since now for your help. All the best (and sorry for my english!)

Diego

Carlos Alquezar

Nov 19, 2019, 8:31:48 AM11/19/19
to OpenCASA Mailing List
Hi Diego!
With which operative systems are you working? Are you using Windows? It sounds like the problem is with your set up, either with your OS or with the ImageJ/Java version.

Please, share with us the OS and ImageJ/java versions to try to find the problem.

Best,
Carlos