Writing a Macro for mp4 to avi conversion

Katherine Hamil

Sep 2, 2019, 12:54:51 PM9/2/19
to OpenCASA Mailing List
Dear Group,

I am trying to write a macro in ImageJ to automate the conversion of .mp4 files to uncompressed .avi files.
I have made progress using the macro recorder and the macro templates but I am having a simple technical problem with file naming.
(using FFMPG)

Is there someone who can help me? (before I try the ImageJ listserve)
I am happy to share the macro once it is working.

Katherine

(working with human and macaque sperm)
Message has been deleted

JGSMx 99

Nov 24, 2022, 1:21:19 PM11/24/22
to OpenCASA Mailing List
LOGRASTE REALIZAR LA CONVERSION

Felipe Martínez Pastor

Nov 24, 2022, 4:54:36 PM11/24/22
to opencasa_m...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
There are certain netiquette that we try to follow. Certainly, writing
in capitals is considered rule (some courtesy words are never too much).
Please, when writing to the group try to adhere to them. Say "hello" at
the least and, if new here, introduce yourself (adding a signature would
be nice), state your activity and situation, and state your problem with
enough detail so that the group can provide help.
Regards,
Felipe

El 24/11/22 a las 19:21, JGSMx 99 escribió:
--
----------------------------oOo----------------------------
Felipe Martínez Pastor
Research in Biology of Reproduction
Biología Celular
Facultad de CC. Biológicas y Ambientales
Universidad de León
Campus de Vegazana
24071-León
Tfno.: +34 987 291 491