How can I start learning about CAM algorithms?

Harnek Gulati

Dec 31, 2018, 12:21:42 AM12/31/18
to opencamlib
Hi everyone,

I'm new here, but I really want to learn more about CAM algorithms. I was guessing that diving deep into opencamlib would be the best way to start, but are there any books or blogs that people might recommend?

Thanks,
Harnek

Anders Wallin

Dec 31, 2018, 5:05:45 AM12/31/18
to opencamlib
Try the freesteel blog:
I also made some notes while developing opencamlib:

some of the python examples in opencamlib are probably easy to get started with:

I don't know about the current status of FreeCAD integration..

Anders