OpenBLAS for point propagation within a torus?

Rishabh Natarajan

Apr 27, 2022, 4:57:25 PM4/27/22
to OpenBLAS-users
Can i find a function that returns me a linear set of points within a sphere of some size  4pi * N^2 ?

I need to initialise the sphere's area with "0" such that i have a discrete set of vector coordinates . I then wish to find a random function that generates a set of coordinates which i can use to store data.Hence i would use the same function to retrieve that data.

martin-frbg

May 7, 2022, 8:44:49 AM5/7/22
to OpenBLAS-users
BLAS and LAPACK provide low-level functions for linear algebra, e.g. matrix-vector and matrix-matrix multiplication (BLAS) and matrix diagonalization, eigenvalues etc (LAPACK). If you can describe your problem in terms of linear equations, then OpenBLAS may come into play at some point, but it does not provide higher-level geometric (or other) functions.