BLAS level 1 till level 3 Fortran examples complete

Freya the Goddess

May 3, 2022, 5:01:45 AM5/3/22
to OpenBLAS-users
Hi all,

I just learn about BLAS and see the examples here

It is not complete, and I want to create examples for all BLAS routines like the link above. Is there any suggestion for reference or anyone ever done this?

I am using Linux and I compile BLAS with gfortran.

Thank You and have a great day.

martin-frbg

May 3, 2022, 5:21:44 PM5/3/22
to OpenBLAS-users
That is similar in concept to a testsuite or a speed benchmark - look in the "benchmark" folder of the OpenBLAS source code (not sure if all routines are represented there). Testsuites tend to be written in Fortran as that was the language of choice when BLAS was originally developed. If that is not a problem for you, check out OpenBLAS' companion project BLAS-Tester on github, or the testsuite of the ATLAS BLAS project from which that was derived.

Freya the Goddess

May 8, 2022, 10:19:19 AM5/8/22
to martin-frbg, OpenBLAS-users
Thanks for your answer Martin, it went into spam. I just see it today.
I will check OpenBLAS. I have no problem with Fortran, it is fun using
Fortran. I will check BLAS-Tester too.
> --

С наилучшими пожеланиями, Богиня Фрейя
Atenciosamente, Freya the Goddess