OpenBiomind-GUI 0.0.11.20080810-dev

1 view

Bhavesh Sanghvi

Aug 10, 2008, 7:24:37 PM8/10/08
to openb...@googlegroups.com, openc...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I’ve released a new version of OpenBiomind-GUI at http://muriloq.com/openbiomind. The source code is available in r56 (changes at http://code.google.com/p/openbiomind-gui/source/detail?r=56). The build is available for following platforms:

·         linux (gtk/x86) http://muriloq.com/openbiomind/openbiomind-gui-0.0.11.20080810-dev.linux.gtk.x86.zip

·         linux (gtk/x86_64) http://muriloq.com/openbiomind/openbiomind-gui-0.0.11.20080810-dev.linux.gtk.x86_64.zip

·         macosx (carbon/ppc) http://muriloq.com/openbiomind/openbiomind-gui-0.0.11.20080810-dev.macosx.carbon.ppc.zip

·         macosx (carbon/x86) http://muriloq.com/openbiomind/openbiomind-gui-0.0.11.20080810-dev.macosx.carbon.x86.zip

·         win32 (win32/x86) http://muriloq.com/openbiomind/openbiomind-gui-0.0.11.20080810-dev.win32.win32.x86.zip

·         win32 (win32/x86_64) http://muriloq.com/openbiomind/openbiomind-gui-0.0.11.20080810-dev.win32.win32.x86_64.zip

IMPORTANT

To use the build, you must separately download the OpenBiomind jar and pipeline.properties. These must be set in the preferences. Moreover, for automatic conversion of Graphviz DOT files into PNG images, please download, install, and provide the path of Graphviz dot application in the preferences too. (I will be soon providing more information on the wiki. Moreover, I am trying to create a video for the application too.)

UPDATES IN THE RELEASE

Following is an update on the features in this release:

1.       The task menu now contains an Advance sub menu that allows to execute multiple tasks using one wizard. Following options are available:

a.       Dataset Transformer > Meta Task

b.      Dataset Transformer > Utility Computer

c.       Dataset Transformer > Meta Task > Utility Computer

d.      Dataset Transformer > Utility Computer > Graph Features

e.      Dataset Transformer > Meta Task > Utility Computer > Graph Features

f.        Meta Task > Utility Computer

g.       Meta Task > Utility Computer > Graph Features

h.      Utility Computer > Graph Features

i.         Clustering Transformer > Clusterize

j.        Clustering Transformer > View Clusters

k.       Clustering Transformer > Graph Features

l.         Clustering Transformer > Clusterize > View Clusters

m.    Clusterize > View Clusters

2.       For proper clarification of task output in the execution.log, the output is prefixed by a single TAB space

3.       Removed the use original dataset directory option from the Enhance Dataset wizard

4.       Now, the complete application can be localized

5.       Provided few new icons

Please visit  http://openbiomind-gui.blogspot.com/ for snapshots and other details (not yet updated for this build). Please visit http://opencog.org/wiki/Java_GUI_for_OpenBiomind for finer updates.

Please let me know about your suggestions and feedback.

--

Thanks,

Bhavesh Sanghvi