Issues about CompletePipeline -p option

1 view

Bhavesh Sanghvi

Aug 2, 2008, 8:23:31 PM8/2/08
to openb...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I am trying to use –p option for CompletePipeline task. However, while calling it from command line, I get following null pointer exception:

> java -Xmx256m -cp .;openbiomind-bin_0.70.jar task.CompletePipeline -d datafiles/varm126.tab -o outputs/pipelined -p my_pipeline.properties

        at java.util.Properties$LineReader.readLine(Unknown Source)

        at java.util.Properties.load0(Unknown Source)

        at java.util.Properties.load(Unknown Source)

        at task.CompletePipeline.main(CompletePipeline.java:74)

Is it mandatory to have a .properties file as an argument to -p option, or there is no restriction on the extension?

--

Thanks,

Bhavesh Sanghvi

Lúcio de Souza Coelho

Aug 4, 2008, 6:42:22 PM8/4/08
to openb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bhavesh,

Embarrassingly, that was a bug occurring in the treatment of the -p
option. Probably introduced in some recent refactoring. Sorry for the
inconvenience!

Anyway, I have fixed it and uploaded a new version of the executables,
openbiomind-bin_0.72.jar , to the downloads page of the project.

Bhavesh Sanghvi

Aug 5, 2008, 10:45:42 AM8/5/08
to openb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lúcio,

Thanks. I'll test it and let you know if there is any problem.
I was just wondering, if I am allowed to specify a file of any extension or
only .properties extension? I'll try to test that too.

--
Thanks,
Bhavesh Sanghvi

Lúcio de Souza Coelho

Aug 5, 2008, 1:25:38 PM8/5/08
to openb...@googlegroups.com
Right now one can use any extension in an OpenBiomind properties file.