ClusteringTransformer -p option

Bhavesh Sanghvi

Jul 16, 2008, 3:46:14 PM7/16/08
to openb...@googlegroups.com

In the ClusteringTransformer task, if –t MUTIC or –t MOBRA is used, then is it compulsory to specify –p option? While executing I received a message that suggested me this.

--

Thanks,

Bhavesh Sanghvi

Lúcio de Souza Coelho

Jul 16, 2008, 3:55:12 PM7/16/08
to openb...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Bhavesh Sanghvi
<bsan...@cs.iastate.edu> wrote:
> In the ClusteringTransformer task, if –t MUTIC or –t MOBRA is used, then is
> it compulsory to specify –p option? While executing I received a message
> that suggested me this.
(...)

Yes. MUTIC and MOBRA transforms are very different relatively to the
horizontal/vertical ones, in the sense that they receive as main input
not a dataset file (a .tab), but rather the results of a metatask. The
directory containing that result (a bunch of out*.txt files) is
specified by the -p option.