vote for timing of next OpenBEL community meeting

Julia.K...@thomsonreuters.com

Oct 3, 2016, 6:59:16 PM10/3/16
to openbel...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I've created a new time (for our next meeting) poll: http://doodle.com/poll/hhm3z7rncgr4hr22   Apologies for the confusion with previous poll: this time of year, people's schedules fill up quickly.  Please vote as soon as you can, and forward appropriately.

Thank you!

sincere regards,

Julia

Julia.K...@thomsonreuters.com

Oct 7, 2016, 10:59:29 AM10/7/16
to openbel...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

based on the current votes, there isn't a time before the week of the 24th (the week of the tranSMART Annual Meeting) that works for most.

I will try to schedule something after the meeting.

sincere regards,

Julia