BEL Conference 2018 Followup/Videos

William Hayes

May 30, 2018, 8:07:39 PM5/30/18
to openbel-discuss
Thanks to everyone that was able to come and to our speakers it was a great success and bodes well for next year's BEL Conference.  I was surprised and impressed with how much has been happening with BEL over the last couple of years. BEL definitely has momentum.

Hopefully a permanent URL for BEL Conference 2018:  http://bel.bio/conferences/2018/  I've added the link to the videos that we were able to get (most but not all of the presentations).  There were some video and audio glitches this first time around - next year will be better.

Charles Hoyt

Jan 13, 2020, 10:22:20 AM1/13/20
to openbel-discuss
Hey William,