BEL Community Meeting - Boston USA - May 16th'ish

William Hayes

Jan 18, 2018, 7:44:19 PM1/18/18
to openbel-discuss
We are hosting a BEL Community Meeting adjacent/overlapping with BioIT World in Boston the week of May 14th.  We are still working to lock down the specific day and location.

If you have a presentation that you'd like to give that is BEL related or news that you'd like to share at the meeting, let's start putting the agenda together.

An overall format that I'm proposing:

1) News, General Updates
2) Presentations
3) BEL Language Proposals - Working Session
4) BEL tools hacking session if there is interest

If you or someone you know would like to provide Sponsorship, please let me know.