Open Data Teleconference Dec 11

Rosie Williams

Nov 14, 2014, 5:34:23 PM11/14/14
to openaust...@googlegroups.com
I happened across this new open data meetup being put together by Steven Adler, Chief Information Strategist for IBM, co-chair of W3C data on the Web Best Practices Working Group and member of the Open Government Partnership. Steve has organised a teleconference for Dec 11th I thought I'd let you all know about.

http://www.meetup.com/Australia-Open-Data/events/218681629/

I also attended RHOK (Random Hacks of Kindness) info night at DiUS this week and there is an RHOK hackathon on Nov 29th/30th at Commonwealth Bank Place near the Chinese Gardens at Darling Harbour.

Hope to see you there,
Rosie Williams

Steven De Costa

Nov 15, 2014, 12:44:12 PM11/15/14
to openaust...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rosie!

btw - I'll be on the call for the open data meetup :)

Luke Bacon

Nov 15, 2014, 5:14:44 PM11/15/14
to openaust...@googlegroups.com
Sounds very interesting, thanks for posting this Rosie :)

--
Luke Bacon