Monthly newsletter about civic tech

Henare Degan

Jan 28, 2015, 10:52:06 PM1/28/15
to openaustralia-dev
Hi all,

It's been a long time between posts, happy 2015! As I hope you all know we've been running monthly pub meets in Sydney for about half a year now. We want another way to share and highlight interesting work happening in civic tech so we're starting a monthly newsletter for people interested in the development of technology to enable civic change - people like you :)

The working title is Civic Tech Monthly but we want your help if you've got a better name.

We'll be sending them out the Thursday before the pub meet so we've got even more to talk about. (Ed: like we need that!) That means the first edition will go out on the 19th February.

Sign up here: http://eepurl.com/bcE0DX

What do you want in the newsletter? Tell us! We're managing the whole thing on GitHub so please get involved and submit items as an issue: https://github.com/openaustralia/newsletter/issues/new?title=%5BITEM%5D

You can read more about it on the repo: https://github.com/openaustralia/newsletter

I'm off to submit some links now!

Cheers,

Henare