Volunteering

adrian...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2014, 8:09:06 PM6/28/14
to openaust...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I'm Adrian, a new volunteer and a technical writer. If you need anyone to write up your APIs, sort out your wiki, or otherwise spruce up your content let me know. Looking forward to getting more involved!

Luke Bacon

Jun 28, 2014, 8:17:37 PM6/28/14
to openaust...@googlegroups.com
Hey Adrian,

I run a project called Detention Logs that needs just this kind of thing. We could have a chat if you're interested.

Thanks for putting this out there :)

All the best,

Luke

--

Luke Bacon

+61 (0) 406 566 693

http://twitter.com/equivalentideas

http://equivalentideas.com

PGP Public Key
http://equivalentideas.com/lukebacon.asc

On 29 June 2014 10:09, <adrian...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all, I'm Adrian, a new volunteer and a technical writer. If you need anyone to write up your APIs, sort out your wiki, or otherwise spruce up your content let me know. Looking forward to getting more involved!

Matt Joyce

Jun 29, 2014, 8:30:42 AM6/29/14
to openaustralia-dev
Adrian,

If your skills include crafting nice looking HTML emails, there's a long outstanding desire to change the format of the Open Australia emails.
The code has been written, but the email formatting needs changing.

Regards

Matt