Open Budget Event

Rosie Williams

May 6, 2014, 10:34:22 PM5/6/14
to openaust...@googlegroups.com
If you would like to participate as a data visualiser or in some other way to the social media event beginning on budget night please add your details to the wiki page https://github.com/forkinthecode/BudgetAus/wiki/Open-Budget-Event
 and email me so I can add you to the developer list.

I only post this wiki link publicly to prospective participants as it is a work in progress and publicly editable. It is a bit last minute but it has had to be for a number of reasons however I think that getting wide social media involvement in questions about the budget and how people want the data looked at will make it a worthwhile effort.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)

 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter
 InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer
 Open Knowledge Foundation Australia - Open Spending Ambassador

Luke Bacon

May 7, 2014, 2:42:39 AM5/7/14
to openaust...@googlegroups.com, Rosie Williams

Rosie where would you like discussion about the event to take place? In github issues? Twitter? Email?