Are you working on State Hansard / OpenAustralia.org.au projects?

Alison Keen

Dec 1, 2016, 5:28:35 PM12/1/16
to OpenAustralia Community
Hello everyone!

This group hasn't had any posts since May (wow) because everyone is mostly on Slack, but for the sake of visibility I'm emailing/posting this here:

If anyone is currently or soon working on parsing or doing anything else with state Hansard XML files, Bills, or member information for any state in Australia, I would love to hear what you are working on. I'm sure most of the list would, too?

I am currently trying to extract information from the South Australian XML files, but they're nowhere near as nicely laid out as the Federal ones are. Keen to swap stories...

Thankyou

Alison