Gov Checker

James Purser

Mar 25, 2015, 6:15:45 AM3/25/15
to openaust...@googlegroups.com
So I finally released the android app that I've been fiddling with for the past couple of years. It's not perfect but it covers the basics I think.

James Purser

priju paul

Mar 25, 2015, 7:26:00 PM3/25/15
to openaust...@googlegroups.com
Good on you mate. Had did similar app last year I reckon.

Your app looks great.

Cheers.

Henare Degan

Mar 26, 2015, 1:22:24 AM3/26/15
to openaustralia-dev
On 26 March 2015 at 10:25, priju paul <prijuja...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good on you mate. Had did similar app last year I reckon.

You've had over 1,000 downloads - nice one!

Cheers,

Henare

James Purser

Mar 26, 2015, 1:39:00 AM3/26/15
to openaustralia-dev
Nice, I'm still working on Govchecker, one of the things I'm looking at doing is adding things like Hansard searches by Rep and voting records. On the latter it doesn't look like theyvoteforyou has a voting record by person option in the api.

Henare Degan

Mar 26, 2015, 1:42:37 AM3/26/15
to openaustralia-dev
On 26 March 2015 at 16:38, James Purser <jamesr...@gmail.com> wrote:
On the latter it doesn't look like theyvoteforyou has a voting record by person option in the api.

It has all their policy comparisons: https://theyvoteforyou.org.au/help/data#person

If there's something missing you need please open an issue: https://github.com/openaustralia/publicwhip/

James Purser

Mar 26, 2015, 3:22:23 AM3/26/15
to openaustralia-dev
Yeah, was looking more for something which allowed me to pull down the voting record for the member. You've got an all divisions and a per division api call, was pondering something like all divisions but with a person_id qualifier that would return the persons vote for the division.