Organising a Sydney get together soon

Henare Degan

Jun 8, 2014, 4:16:53 AM6/8/14
to openaustralia-dev
Hi all,

It's been ages since our last hackfest - so much has happened since then and we've got so much going on right now. I've also missed seeing all of you so I'd like to organise a pub meet in a couple of weeks.

To that end, please let me know here if you're interested in a get together: http://doodle.com/6uq7c5n32e48ipqr

The details are yet to be worked out but it will be in Sydney one evening early in the week. Once I get an idea of everyone's availability and numbers I'll look for somewhere to have a chat and a beer together to discuss all things civic hacking, open government, transparency, and all that good stuff.

Hope to see you all soon!

Cheers,

Henare
--
Henare Degan
Volunteer & Director - OpenAustralia Foundation

e » hen...@oaf.org.au
w » www.openaustraliafoundation.org.au
t » @OpenAustralia

Henare Degan

Jun 13, 2014, 11:44:10 PM6/13/14
to openaustralia-dev
Thanks to everyone that responded to my email - we're on for Tuesday the 24th!

Date: Tuesday 24th of June
Time: 6:30 PM (for 7 PM) until whenever (probably 9 PM)
Location: A pub (suggestions welcome) near Central station

I'll update this thread once I work out the exact location but I wanted to let you all know so you can lock the date into your calendars.

Cheers,

Henare

Luke Bacon

Jun 14, 2014, 4:32:49 AM6/14/14
to openaust...@googlegroups.com

Ben

Jun 14, 2014, 7:06:32 AM6/14/14
to openaust...@googlegroups.com
I'll have a drink at home for all of you :)

Ben

Henare Degan

Jun 17, 2014, 2:29:22 AM6/17/14
to openaustralia-dev
I've organised a cosy spot for us by the fire at the Woolpack Hotel, which is a short walk from Central Station. More details on the blog: https://www.openaustraliafoundation.org.au/2014/06/17/sydney-pub-meet-24th-june-2014/

Please RSVP on Eventbrite (even if you already responded to the earlier Doodle) so I can let them know the numbers: http://eventbrite.com.au/event/11986093729

Thanks - I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone!

Cheers,

Henare