Open Austin events this week

Luqmaan Dawoodjee

Apr 4, 2016, 10:07:38 AM4/4/16
to Open Austin

We have a few events this & next week, starting with the Civic Hack Night on Tuesday.

Civic Hack Night

For the Civic Hack Night, please bring a computer and have a project in mind you would like to work on. If you're looking for a project, check out project-ideas. Here's a few of the recently updated project ideas:

The agenda for the hack night is on Hackpad. Anybody can edit it, so feel free to. The Recycle Please team will be doing a quick demo of their work. Check out their GitHub repo here.

News

The City of Austin is now publishing City Council Agenda Items. Read more on our blog: Austin City Council Agendas Become Open Data.

The City of Austin recently opened up their Construction Permit data. This was spurred by our own project to make the data available.

Two visualizations were added to awesome-austin:

Connect

Stay up to date with Open Austin.

Join the Open Austin community on Slack

RSVP for our future events on Meetup

Follow us on Twitter & Like us on Facebook