Upcoming Open Austin Events

Luqmaan Dawoodjee

Apr 14, 2016, 8:49:59 AM4/14/16
to Open Austin

Civic Hack Saturday

Civic Hack Saturday is this weekend at Chicon Collective (not Urban Co-Lab).

Civic Hack Saturday runs from 9am to 2pm and is a space to work on civic tech projects. Feel free to drop in anytime. Bring a laptop and a civic tech project to work on. If you have any project ideas, or are looking for a civic project to work on, see github.com/open-austin/project-ideas/issues.

Open Gov & Civic Tech Meetup

Open Gov & Civic Tech Meetup is on Monday, Aprill 11 at Terrazas Library. This will be a joint meetup with our friends, MaptimeATX.

Ann Armstrong from Austin's Atlas will be presenting "Excavating empirical data about how we perceive and experience Austin."

Designing for Civic Solutions Workshop

Designing for Civic Solutions Workshop is on Saturday, April 23 at The Little Walnut Creek Branch Austin Public Library.

Designing for Civic Solutions is a one-day workshop and collaboration between Open Austin and Austin Center for Design (AC4D) alumni to teach community members how to use a human-centered design process to focus on social impact. We'll be focusing on Mobility & Transportation as the theme for this workshop.

Stay up to date with Open Austin

Join the Open Austin community on Slack

RSVP for our future events on Meetup

Follow us on Twitter & Like us on Facebook