Lightning Talks Tonight

Luqmaan Dawoodjee

Jan 11, 2016, 10:24:26 AM1/11/16
to Open Austin
Our monthly Open Government and Civic Technology meetup is tonight.

For our first meetup of the year, we are planning to host five rapid fire lightning talks. We've reached out to Open Austin community members to speak about topics ranging from introductory to technical.
  • Angela Hanson, Innovation Office - "Productive Brainstorming and Issue Framing"
  • John Clary (and others) - "Austin Code"
  • Matt Carey, OA Policy Lead - "Free Law on the Web"
  • Chris McConnell - "Texas Open Records Act"
  • Preston Pham - "Leaflet Primer: Developing with Open Source Web Maps"
  • Gus Ireland - "Mapping with Urthecast"
The program starts about 7pm at the Terrazas Library.