Upcoming! Texas Water, CoA Office of Performance Management & ATX Hack for Change

Mateo Clarke

May 15, 2016, 4:28:58 PM5/15/16
to Open Austin

This Monday, May 16, we are excited to host our monthly Open Gov & Civic Tech Meetup

With presentations on:
  • 2017 Texas Water Plan Interactive App & API from James Seppi, Maptime ATX & Matt Nelson, Director of Water Planning at Texas Water Development Board
  • Ditching PDFs for Open Data at the City's newly created Office of Performance Management with Kimberly Springer-Olivares, CoA Chief Performance Officer

The 4th annual ATX Hack for Change is coming up! Hosted once again by St. Edward's University, June 3-5th:

Browse & Submit Project Proposals!

Register, if you haven't already!

More Details: