Civic Hack Night Tuesday

Luqmaan Dawoodjee

Nov 30, 2015, 12:27:01 PM11/30/15
to Open Austin
The Civic Hack Night is tomorrow, Tuesday December 1 6:30pm at WeWork.

Open Austin’s monthly Civic Hack Night is a hands on meetup for “hackers" interested in contributing to civic apps. Developers, designers, writers, data analysis, policy wonks and people of all skill levels are encouraged to attend.

Our evening starts with brief announcements and project updates. After project updates, we will split into breakout groups to help with learning, conversation, and project work. Food will be provided courtesy of Code for America. An agenda is available here: https://openaustin.hackpad.com/1-December-2015-civichacknight-ATizxoBXSpZ

Please bring a laptop and be prepared to hack. If you have any project ideas, or are looking for a civic project to work on, see https://github.com/open-austin/project-ideas.

If you'd like to make an announcement, share anything cool you're working on, or have any questions about the hack night please contact Luqmaan at ha...@open-austin.org. Or just add it to the hackpad.

WeWork is located on the 14th floor of One American Center. We'll be in Conference Rooms C & D, which are across from the entrance.

Meetup/RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/Open-Government-Civic-Technology-Meetup-by-Open-Austin/events/226908119/
Hackpad/Agenda: https://openaustin.hackpad.com/1-December-2015-civichacknight-ATizxoBXSpZ
Location: https://www.google.com/maps/place/600+Congress+Ave,+Austin,+TX+78701/@30.268612,-97.7431067,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x8644b509bf128bd1:0xc70173b953ff302c?hl=en
Chat with us on Slack: http://slack.open-austin.org