Open Gov & Civic Tech Meetup Monday Sept 19 at Terrazas Library

Mateo C

Sep 19, 2015, 2:08:08 PM9/19/15
to Open Austin
Our next Open Gov & Civic Tech Meetup is Monday Sept 19 at Terrazas Library.

Invited Guests: Dustin Haisler

Bio: Dustin Haisler is the Chief Innovation Officer for e.Republic. Prior to that, Dustin was President of KlabLab, Product Strategy Director for Spigit, Inc. and the former Assistant City Manager and Chief Information Office (CIO) for the City of Manor, Texas.

Topic: Civic Technology & Disruptive Innovation in Government

The program starts about 7pm.

Open Austin hosts a monthly meet-ups, to discuss local open government and civic technology issues. Our meet-ups are free and open to the public.  The meetup location is easily accessed by public transportation and has plentiful parking.

For more information, visit our website: http://www.open-austin.org

If you'd like to make an announcement, please contact Mateo at in...@open-austin.org.

Terrazas Library (Google Maps) is located on Cesar Chavez just east of I-35. We will be in the back meeting rooms.

Mateo C

Sep 19, 2015, 2:56:10 PM9/19/15
to Open Austin
Correction on the date:
Our next Open Gov & Civic Tech Meetup is Monday Sept 21 at Terrazas Library.