Tonight! Open Gov & Civic Tech Meetup featuring 💵 Budget Breakdown 💵

Mateo Clarke

Jul 18, 2016, 1:25:42 PM7/18/16
to Open Austin

Join us tonight for Open Gov & Civic Tech Meetup

..featuring  💵 Budget Breakdown 💵  and presentations by:

  • Open Gov Partnership Update from City of Austin Innovation Office Team
  • Budget Breakdown in Austin from Grace Atkins, Glasshouse Policy + Hack the Budget Team
  • Direct Democracy in D4 from Braden Latham-Jones, City of Austin District 4 Outreach Director

Work on projects and hang out at Civic Hack Night, July 26th at 6:30pm

Open Austin’s monthly Civic Hack Night is a hands on meet up for “hackers" interested in contributing to civic apps. Developers, designers, writers, data analyst, policy wonks and people of all skill levels are encouraged to attend. Our evening starts with brief announcements and project updates. After project updates, we will split into breakout groups to help with learning, conversation, and project work. Please bring a laptop and be prepared to hack. If you have any questions, please contact Luqmaan at ha...@open-austin.org.

Stay up to date with Open Austin

Join the Open Austin community on Slack

RSVP for our future events on Meetup

Follow us on Twitter & Like us on Facebook