Mon, Dec 7, a special end of year meetup

Mateo C

Dec 6, 2015, 9:10:47 PM12/6/15
to Open Austin
We did it! This year, Open Austin has held meetups (with invited speakers) and Civic Hack Nights every month. We've also hosted and co-sponsored 3 major events this year.

For our very last meetup of the year, we're going to break format, and instead have a planning discussion on what we want to do next year. Will you come join us, add your input, and help us put together some great plans for 2016?

Open Gov & Civic Tech Meetup, Dec 7
Date: Mon, Dec 7, 2015
Time: 6:45 – 8:45 pm
Location: Terrazas Branch Library, 1105 E. Cesar Chavez St

We haven't posted this event to meetup.com. Our primary audience for this meetup is people who have had some previous exposure to our activity. But if you know anybody who might be able to contribute to our efforts, please do invite them.