TechNation 2015

सिद्धार्थ वाईकर

Jan 16, 2015, 10:46:01 AM1/16/15
to opena...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Continuing with our efforts to help and encourage the IT students, we are coming with the TechNation 2015. We invite you to be a part of this one of its kind event and leverage your skills many folds.

What is TechNation?
This is our commitment to assist the students to understand the technology better and from different aspects. Also we encourage and guide them on how to utilize the knowledge for the Nation and Society. From last 8 years we are presenting ourselves through this activity and inviting the
youth to join us with motto-"Think Globally Act Locally"

Who are we?
Students and techies who are eager to contribute for Nation come together once or twice in a week through ITMilan. This 60–90 minutes weekly gathering includes the Games, Surya Namaskaras, Yogasanas, Patriotic songs and other motivational activities. An IT Milan is a forum for discussion
and implementation of various issues of social importance along with numerous technical discussions. Many IT Milans are observed in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad.

Overview : TechNation 2015

Day 1: Saturday 17th Jan 2015  (3.30 PM )

1. Inauguration.....by the hands of HODs and Sr.Faculty of various Colleges
2. Open Source for beginners. Get an exposure to Open Source Concept and understand the utilities

Day 2: Sunday 18th Jan 2015  (8 AM)

1. HR Games
2. Devices of the future... Internet of Things
3. Machine v/s Man .. an open discussion
4. Learn beyond Learning.. To understand the new technologies
5. IT for Nation

Venue :  “Shantaben Hall" 596, Desai Brother’s Vidya Bhavan, Near Sakal Office,
   Behind Shaniwar Wada, Budhwar Peth, Pune - 411002

Registration Fee: Rs. 50
For more details and registration, connect to http://itmilan.org

contact : Kushal : 8149149771
    Siddharth : 9270914751

Thanks and Regards,
Siddharth A. Waikar.

आसिंधु सिंधु पर्यन्ता, यस्य भारतभूमिका ।
पितृभू: पुण्यभूश्चैव स वै हिंदुरिति स्मृत: ॥

हिंदुस्थान ही ज्याची केवळ पितृभूमी नव्हे, तर पुण्यभूमीही आहे तो हिंदू.
--
स्वातंत्र्यवीर  विनायक दामोदर सावरकर