OpenAPS meetups in SF area this week - Wed & Thursday

Dana Lewis

Nov 16, 2015, 11:49:28 PM11/16/15
to openaps-dev, openap...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I wanted to share some more details about the SF-area meetups this week!

Nov. 18 - Wednesday afternoon, 1-6pm - lobby/bar area (turn right when you enter the hotel) of Westin Palo Alto (675 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94301)

Nov. 19 - Thursday morning, 9am-11:30ish - lobby of Comfort Inn Palo Alto (3945 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA, US, 94306)

Feel free to stop by for part or all of either times and hang out, ask questions, see a loop in action, etc. You're welcome to bring your computer/gear and hack/work, or just hang out.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
-Dana

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 11:44 AM, Dana Lewis <danamich...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all, meetups are forthcoming!

1. Seattle area - Friday, November 6 @ 6pm. (In the community lounge at Aspira). Not an intensive tech/building meetup, but for anyone in the OpenAPS community who wants to get together, meet others, and hang out and ask questions about what the setup is like, etc. We've heard from a few folks in the Seattle area lately who are interested in learning more before they decide to jump in. Definitely feel free to bring families/significant others/friends! Just shoot me a note to let me know if you're interested and planning to come, so we have an idea about how many people. Coming later is fine, just let us know!

2. D.C. - Tuesday afternoon or evening, Nov. 10 - Anyone in the DC surrounding area and want to meet up? Ben & I will be in DC for a presentation that morning (mHealth conference), and I'd be happy to plan a meetup if anyone's around.

3. San Francisco area - possibly both afternoon or evening of Wednesday, Nov. 18 and/or morning of Nov. 19. We're planning a hacking session (more technically oriented, faces in computer screens), but if there's anyone in the area who wants to meet up for a while and hang out/ask questions, etc., we're also open to that - so just let us know if you're interested on either front! (You should let me know, otherwise I won't know to give you details once we confirm.)

(*Also, Alabama - if there's anyone in Alabama or TN or Georgia who want to meet up sometime, let me know - we'll be down there again around Christmas.)

-Dana
--
Dana Lewis | http://diyps.org | @DanaMLewis | http://www.linkedin.com/in/danalewis
"Doing something for someone else is more important than anything you would do for yourself."