Basal levels

Pascal Forchioni

Sep 5, 2019, 11:04:49 AM9/5/19
to opena...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I use : an Abbott 's Free style libre, a Miaomiao, xDrip+, NightScout on Heroku, AndroidAPS and an Accu chek insight pump.

I'm looking for a way to get a database contenant my basal (I like to produce statistics :-) ). In other words, I'm looking to get the figures wich could permit me to produce the blue bar chart we get on NightScout.

On MongoDB, the database 'treatments' give me the basal changes but it's not easy to get the basal levels.

I would like to know if someone knows an easier way to do this ?
Many thanks for your help!

Pascal.