WTB: edison-based aps or just explorer board

Petr Borodin

Jul 6, 2020, 8:04:52 AM7/6/20
to OpenAPS Dev
Will be glad to buy your explorer board or the whole edison-based APS. Paypal only. I need shipping to Russian Federation.
Thanks for viewing!

Patrick B

Jul 7, 2020, 5:25:35 PM7/7/20
to opena...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I still have an intel edison with explorer board available (with screws and battery connector).
If you are interested I could add for free : an explorer board, a TI USB stick (WW version so not sure it will work for your pump).

Have a nice day,
Patrick

Le lun. 6 juil. 2020 à 14:05, Petr Borodin <petrb...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Will be glad to buy your explorer board or the whole edison-based APS. Paypal only. I need shipping to Russian Federation.
Thanks for viewing!

marco lose

Oct 12, 2020, 2:21:37 PM10/12/20
to OpenAPS Dev
Hi Patrick,

do you still have the edison and the explorer board? I would like to buy it.

All the best