Dexcom G5 transmitter

Pille V

Nov 25, 2019, 4:01:34 PM11/25/19
to OpenAPS Dev
Hi!

Sorry if this is not your usual subject, but I just don't know any more where to turn..
I am a long-time diabetic from Estonia who is in serious need of G5 transmitter (I bought one transmitter and enough sensors to go by for at least 4 months), unfortunately the transmitter is not functioning. I also ordered G5 transimtter from ebay (as Dexcom is not selling this generation any more), but ended up being frauded out of money. And as all of the sensors I have are also quite expensive I would not want them also be wasted...

If anyone has G5 transmitter (can be used), but not completely battery-dead - that you can sell to me, please let me know. If you have a new one, I could buy that as well.

Kind regards
Pille

Hanz

Nov 25, 2019, 5:15:45 PM11/25/19
to opena...@googlegroups.com
Hello, you can replace batteries in the transmitter. If you search google or youtube you should find some instruction. Or if you don't think you can handle this you can also reach out on facebook to Amber at dexcom cgm battery replacements. Good luck.

Pille V

Nov 26, 2019, 1:40:50 PM11/26/19
to OpenAPS Dev
Hi,

Thank you! One fellow-Estonian suggested the same and he'll try that.
Thank you so much!

All the best,
Pille

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 4:01 PM Pille V <pille...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!

Sorry if this is not your usual subject, but I just don't know any more where to turn..
I am a long-time diabetic from Estonia who is in serious need of G5 transmitter (I bought one transmitter and enough sensors to go by for at least 4 months), unfortunately the transmitter is not functioning. I also ordered G5 transimtter from ebay (as Dexcom is not selling this generation any more), but ended up being frauded out of money. And as all of the sensors I have are also quite expensive I would not want them also be wasted...

If anyone has G5 transmitter (can be used), but not completely battery-dead - that you can sell to me, please let me know. If you have a new one, I could buy that as well.

Kind regards
Pille

Lanny Crupper

Nov 27, 2019, 11:06:43 AM11/27/19
to opena...@googlegroups.com
Pills,  I have a used tranmitter that I would be proud to send you.  I would not sell it but give it instead.  Please pass the favor on to help someone else that may need some help another time.  Send me your mail directions and I will send it promptly.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openaps-dev/e3106808-9a62-4703-a5a9-d0778493a58b%40googlegroups.com.

Thomas Hartmann

Nov 27, 2019, 5:43:15 PM11/27/19
to opena...@googlegroups.com
Out of topic, but just want to say that people like you, with actions like this give me hope for goodness in the world!
:-)

Thomas