How much traffic does the OAPS generate? Show your numbers

petrb...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2020, 10:53:41 AM10/4/20
to OpenAPS Dev
I've mentioned few weeaks ago that my oaps' data has grown. Today I have about 9-13 GiB per month. Isn't that too much?
Top of my traffic goes to heroku hosts at Amazon AWS due to their IPs.
Can wrong configuration cause too much traffic? My OAPS is connected via phone's bluetooth.

Sulka Haro

Oct 4, 2020, 11:33:09 AM10/4/20
to opena...@googlegroups.com

That seems to correlate to the amount of traffic our phone that’s used for xDrip and Openaps is getting per month 13GB).

Sulka

Sent from my iPhone