Upcoming Meetups + Data Sharing Info

Dana Lewis

Mar 20, 2017, 6:52:10 PM3/20/17
to openaps-dev

Hi all,

Here are a few upcoming meetups various people are organizing - feel free to also share any you have organized! If you're organizing a meetup, I encourage sharing it here, as well as on Twitter/Fbk so others can find out about it (not just those who have been able to previously make a meetup).

Also: if you haven't already, for those of you using a DIY closed loop, please consider donating your data to the OpenAPS Data Commons for use in research (usability, outcomes study, etc.). More details here on how to do that: http://openaps.readthedocs.io/en/latest/docs/walkthrough/phase-4/data-commons-data-donation.html

-Dana
--
Dana Lewis | http://OpenAPS.org | http://DIYPS.org | @DanaMLewis | http://www.linkedin.com/in/danalewis
"Doing something for someone else is more important than anything you would do for yourself."

Pamela Shwartz

Apr 20, 2017, 9:50:53 PM4/20/17
to OpenAPS Dev
I am way too late for this, but I am up for a Boston meetup if anyone else is!