Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Miklos G

ungelesen,
09.05.2019, 21:01:0109.05.19
an OpenAPS Dev
Hi there,

I'm a 33 year old T1D and would like to finally get starting using the OpenAps. In Brazil there are some limitations on pumps and devices available. Does anyone in the community know someone that has gotten setup in Brazil? I would like to ask them what system I should use...ideally something that is locally available...

Thank you!

Scott Leibrand

ungelesen,
16.05.2019, 22:18:0716.05.19
an opena...@googlegroups.com
Miklos,

What pumps are locally available there? Medtronic 715/515/722/522? Dana R/RS? Roche Combo/Insight? OmniPod?

-Scott

Douglas Takeuti

ungelesen,
30.05.2019, 20:33:0230.05.19
an OpenAPS Dev
Hi Miklos,

As far as I know, there are two or three loopers in Brazil. I set up OpenAPS for my daughter and Ricardo Paiva set up Loop for himself. Both of us use MDT 722 pumps with Enlite sensors. This is the only sensor available in Brazil. The accuracy is not great and a lot of work is required to keep it safe. If you can, the best option would be to import Dexcom sensors. Both Ricardo and I live in Campinas-SP. There might be someone else in Rio de Janeiro, but I forgot how I heard about him. Feel free to ask any questions.

Best,

Douglas

Miklos Grof

ungelesen,
31.05.2019, 09:14:1831.05.19
an opena...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Thank you for the message! In Brazil we have freestyle livre sensors also. Would that work?

About the pump - where can I get a hold of MDT 722? Is it sold by a distributor? Or do i need to find it used on mercadolivre or some platform like that?

Jan Schenk

ungelesen,
03.06.2019, 04:23:0103.06.19
an opena...@googlegroups.com
Hi Miklos,
The 722 is discontinued, so you will not be able to get it new. Look for a used pump in good condition with the right firmware (!) on a trading platform of your choice. Prices vary a lot. Or check your local diabetes community. Someone might have one, that they don't use anymore, because they got a newer model.
The Libre works, but only with an additional Bluetooth transmitter, e.g. the miaomiao.
Cheers
JAN

Sent from mobile, please excuse tone.
Allen antworten