Availability of Dana pumps (Europe/Finland)

Yucca

Jun 23, 2019, 11:57:43 AM6/23/19
to OpenAPS Dev
Hi,

we are considering to start using a pump with AbdroidAPS looping and wanted to know how and where from can I buy DANA RS pump here in Finland?

akerge

Jun 26, 2019, 10:52:29 AM6/26/19
to OpenAPS Dev
Hi Yucca!

There is a distributor in the Nordics called InfuTech Medical who's email can be found on SOOIL International Distributors' homepage.

Before summer solstice I wrote to the Lithuanian distributor who got the DANA RS pumps the very same day and who was asking 2420€ (including 21% VAT, 2k€ sans VAT).

I'm guessing that you're going for the AndroidAPS?