Patch Pumps for openAPS

Ries Michael

Aug 3, 2019, 12:25:23 PM8/3/19
to OpenAPS Dev
One week ago I started to monitor my BS with the Libre2 CGM and I am impressed how much better I can handle BS compared to spot checks only.
I am currently using a Pen und I would like to go a step forward, using ideally a patch pump and learn to deal with it.
Now my question is, what type of patch pump shall I look for, if I want to go in the future a step further and building an openAPS based on Android and Libre2?
Thanks a lot in advance for your support.

Michael

Tim Street

Aug 4, 2019, 10:05:06 AM8/4/19
to opena...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

You'll need to look at AndroidAPS and some of the work related to the Omnipod.

You can find more details in the AndroidAPS Facebook group.

Tim